Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a General Accountant for the Record to Report team, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
Purpose of role
To take responsibility for the Team Leading focusing mainly on;
- Ensure all accounting and reporting tasks are performed in line with defined processes, standard operating procedures and work instructions, manage process documentation update as required;
- Execute more complex period end tasks for assigned entity(ies), focusing on key and critical accounts, report actuals in reporting system on timely manner and meeting quality targets;
- Act as subject matter expert for accounting and reporting processes;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation;
- Support migration projects (work shadowing, work instructions creation);
- Fully responsible for operational management and development of a team of approx. 10 direct reports, while supporting RTR Tower Lead in tactical and strategic planning;
- Proactively assist RTR Tower Lead to identify any areas of improvement to help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, lead the implementation of improvement initiatives;
- Stimulate cross process and cross function cooperation required to achieve overall goals for GBS;
- Execute on KPI data gathering and analysis;
- Drive the resolution of more complex queries, escalate non-standard to RTR Tower Lead;
- Act as business partner to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 6+ years of overall combined accounting, finance and tax experience, previous experience in preparation of financial statements is a plus;
- Minimum 2+ experience in people and stakeholder management;
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Additional accounting certification is a plus;
- Experience in working with IFRS and local standards is a plus;
- Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage;
- Languages: English (fluent), other is an advantage.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.