Kelly Services is recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist, for our client in food sector, in Lisbon.
- Recruit dedicated in the areas of Tech and Supply Chain
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimizing the candidate experience
- Develop, implement, and apply recruitment metrics to support and enhance the process
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Implement effective sourcing/recruiting methods
- Initiate and manage agency recruiter relationships as warranted
- Develop and implement employer branding content and strategies to drive more organic candidate leads our way
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3 years of previous experience in recruiting in Information Technology preferred
- Experience working with Excel/Google Sheets or similar tools including formulas
- Eager and fast learner
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to laugh at yourself and at the small day to day things
- Fluent in Portuguese
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.