Kelly is a company that specializes in human resource management services and offers job opportunities in various sectors of activity, from North to South of Portugal. Of North American origin, it has a worldwide scope. Every minute, Kelly puts her candidate on a new professional project
Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting a Systems Engineer for a prestigious automotive customer. Our client is in Braga.
- Manage the certification process of high-end products together with teams, partners and Customers;
- Verify and test the compliance of the products according to legal requirements for countries (RED, FCC, etc…) and technologies companies (Android Auto, Car Play, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc…);
- Defines HW & SW Certification Requirements / Costumers Implementation to achieve;
- Create and evaluate documentation to support products certification;
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with client quality standards;
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams. Alignment of technical details with suppliers;
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- MSc Engineering Degree in Electronics or Telecommunications or Information Technologies and Informatic Systems (preferred);
- Good English skills (both spoken and written);
- Knowledge in electronics, telecommunications and informatics (preferred);
- Knowledge in Wireless Technologies like WLAN (Wi-Fi) an Bluetooth, and others (preferred);
- Willingness to travel.
If you think you have the right profile for this opportunity, please send us your updated CV.
What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.