Kelly IT is working with Siemens CYS in order to find the best people to integrate the largest cybersecurity center in the country.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Lead and coordinate the quality assurance (QA) activities for the SiESTA product landscape
- Play a relevant part by ensuring the compatibility of multiple components
- Participate in scrum development team to ensure continuous quality of deliverables in each sprint
- Conduct testing activities
- Work with test automation tools like Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Ensure that quality issues and bugs/flaws are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our tracking system
- Work with development team to clearly communicate flaws and steps to reproduce for rapid resolution
- Write test code for automated testing tools in ruby and/or python
To make a difference, you must have:
- Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- To understand the concept of software testing
- Experience with scripting languages like ruby or python
- Experience in using an agile approach to software development
- To collaborate well with developers to advocate the user's perspective
- To understand software internals and debug problems using log files
- To programming ability sufficient to write functional test code in automation testing tools
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (German is a plus) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
"Making an impact that matters", that's the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We're looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let's build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow's challenges today!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.