Our client is one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology - improving safety for clients worldwide. Their solutions of Business Assurance & Inspecting Services (BA&IS), are applied to a diversity of sectors (aerospace & defence, automotive & engineering, clean energy, financial & professional services, oil & gas...), and reflects a global and shared vision: promote a safer world.
At this moment, to help them establish their Business Assurance & Inspecting Services (BA&IS) team in Lisbon, we are looking for a Senior Inspecting Services Planner (m/f) fluent in English.
You will be responsible for support and mentor colleagues and build knowledge of all processes and systems of BA&IS activities. With your know-how and proven professional experience, you will be responsible for planning visits/activities, ensuring the right assessors are being used and optimised in the right place, and at the right cost to achieve utilisation targets and compliance with accreditation requirements (travel time, downtime, assessors under training, assessor competencies/ activity codes, etc). You will also undertake a range of activities and resolve queries for internal and external clients. This will include communicating the details of planned visits/activities to Assessors and ensuring contractual requirements and customer expectations are understood.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree in Communication or similar areas (preferential);
- Good command of English (written as well as spoken - mandatory) and fluency in Portuguese;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to understand customer needs;
- Ability to understand issues, devise solutions and see them through to resolution;
- Great teamwork skills.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and amazing project & to be a part of it since day one;
- Work contract directly to our client;
- The chance to join one of the World's Largest Employer of professional services for engineering and technology, which has been in the market for several years;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.