Kelly Search & Selection is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, for our multinational client ConvaTec.
Purpose of role:
You provide Financial Planning, Management Reporting and Analysis services to the whole organisation. You work directly with FBPs and Business CoEs to deliver insightful management and strategic reporting. You produce both reactive and pro-active targeted analysis providing insight which directs the financial performance. You deliver the financial planning process by co-ordinating and producing agreedoutputs, working with the FBPs and Finance leadership. Within Finance, you are a Financial Planing Analyst process expert, leading on the strategy and direction for continuous improvement to drive efficiency, consistency and increased automation in the use of planning, reporting and analysis tools, and finance systems.
Standard role accountabilities:
- Deliver a financial planning process that meets stakeholder requirements, supporting the delivery of operational and strategic goals;
- Develop insight into potential Corporate, Business Unit and supporting Function performance gaps, enabling transparency on the success of actions taken within the Business and highlighting areas where course correction is required, through the development and provision of balanced scorecard reporting;
- Work closely with FBPs and Business to ensure that the defined planning, reporting and analysis is delivered in an efficient, controlled manner, delivering insight and value to the business;
- Deliver the strategic plan process, utilising inputs from FBPs, Business CoEs and Business stakeholders;
- Champion a comprehensive framework to guide the planning process and assist the business in developing its strategy;
- Deliver on the production of the annual budget, working closely with FBPs and business stakeholders;
- Deliver on the production of financial forecasts;
- Provide Business Unit specific inputs into the first draft of strategic company wide reporting to senior leadership.
- Deliver on the production of management reporting, in line with related SLAs;
- Provide proactive and reactive analytical support to FBPs and the Business as required.
Operational skills relevant to this job:
- Minimum 4+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Previous planning reporting and analysis experience;
- Making proposals which apply data and business intelligence;
- Additional accounting certification is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Require advanced English language.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.