Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for a company in the construction, located in the Lisbon area.
- Cost estimating;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Cost planning;
- Preparation of Tenders, Contract Documents and Sub Contracts (Construction Projects);
- Cost control;
- Value engineering;
- Recommendations for advance, interim and final payments to the contractor;
- Valuation of variation orders;
- Evaluation of contractor's claims;
- Final account preparation and agreement;
- Cost auditing;
- Contract Management;
- Procurement advice;
- Contract administration;
- Contract advice.
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills;
- Undergraduate degree in construction management, engineering, quantity surveying, commercial management or a related construction subject;
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages and software such as CostX;
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation and team work skills;
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work;
- A practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking;
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving;
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way;
- The ability to motivate and lead detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters;
- The ability to motivate and lead.
Send us your CV in English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.