Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Payments Administrator, fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Overall purpose of the Role:
The Payments Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all payments and done on time according with the company policies for all the company entities.
- Perform the payment run for all group entities
- Perform rush and manual payments when needed according to the company policies
- Resolve any physical check payment issues
- Research and adjust payments when necessary
- Develop weekly forecast
- Report to treasury urgent payments
- Deliver reporting's for some markets as USA
- Collect direct debits
- Investigate and correct payment rejections and returns
- Month end close activities
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounting is a plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Technology: MS Office, SAP is an advantage
- Languages: English (fluent), other is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
- Team player
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.