Kelly Services is looking for a Junior Procurement Advisor (m/f) with fluency Mandarin and Cantonese, to join a project for a company that is the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company.
The Junior Procurement Advisor (m/f), will serve as the front-line contact for the client. They will be responsible for working with our client's requisitioners to understand their needs and help them navigate their request through the appropriate buying channels and approval processes, based on the client's policies and procedures.
This role may manage various transactional activities as related to systems and process, and is responsible for learning, understanding, and following all client policies, in addition to all policies and procedures as part of the overarching delivery model.
- Serve as first point of contact to listen and triage requests from client's requisitioner;
- Leverage consultative and negotiating skills to influence the client's requisitioners in a manner that meets the broader objectives of the client and the program;
- Educate and remind requisitioners of the client's spend policy guidelines and strategies;
- Educate client requisitioner on how to effectively purchase labour related services and the appropriate sourcing channels;
- Work with client requisitioner to understand what end result is trying to be achieved through their purchase;
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience;
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and coordinate timely resolution;
- Maintain case records in the designated technology platforms;
- Contribute to team meetings, and provide regular communication to outline risks and opportunities for respective areas of responsibility;
- Participate in internal discussions, provide category expertise, and ensure ongoing linkages with the Senior Operations Manager;
- Assume ownership and accountability for all assigned action items and follow-ups, and drive improvements in processes, capabilities and systems within identified categories of spend;
- Use industry knowledge and economic indicators along with supply and industry data to provide guidance for cost savings with a TCO focus;
- Provide ownership and accountability for individual goal setting and achievement.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Native or fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese (written and verbal - mandatory);
- Fluency in English (written and verbal - mandatory);
- 2-4 years total work experience with an emphasis in Procurement Indirect Services, Strategic Sourcing or Category Management for the HR/Labour and Consulting/Professional Services categories (mandatory);
- Business/Financial Acumen, and Analytical Skills;
- Problem-Solving and Issue Resolution;
- Solid Negotiations Skills;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strategic Thinking;
- Presentation Skills;
- Project Management;
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Knowledge;
- Time Management.
Local - working remotely to Japan, from Portugal
Schedule - Availability to work Monday to Friday, between 02 am - 11 am (09h - 18h, Beijin Time)
What does our client offer?
- Integration in an international project and a young and dynamic team;
- Base salary + Meal allowance + work material;
- Possibility to work for the major and top 1 brands in the World.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then this is for you!
Send us right now your cv and be part of a new project!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.