At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for an IT Technician to integrate a company in the Cybersecurity sector, located in Porto
* Take ownership of the infrastructure (local hardware, Cloud services, Cloud Root servers)
* Guarantee availability and security of the environment
* Maintain our internal tools and processes as state-of-the-art
* Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience in Linux operating systems
* Experience in Network and Firewall Management
* Virtualization software (e.g. VMware, KVM)
* Continuous integration services (e.g. GitLab CI)
* Server/service provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
* Linux Containers (e.g. Docker), container clustering (e.g. Kubernetes) and container management platforms (e.g. Rancher)
* Build/release process tools (e.g. git, npm)
* Scripting (e.g. Bash, Python, NodeJS)
* Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages is a plus
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.