Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
* Ensure a direct contact with the call center H24 Team and the SW development Team to make sure that the defined strategy is followed. Manage day to day business, by following up open HelpDesk IT cases (Incidents, and Requests; problems in applications areas...);
* Solve computer network issues (infrastructure, protocols, routers, switches). Set up, installation and upgrades of computers (hardware, Linux, Windows, Unix, servers/clients) and networking (routers switches) equipment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* A technical formation or professional degree in IT or similar;
* Fluent in English (German will be desired);
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in Computer Systems and Networks;
* Professional experience Linux, Windows and/or Unix operating systems;
* Professional certification is a plus, for example CISCO Routing & Switching;
* Knowledge in virtualization and clustering technologies is a plus;
* Availability to integrate a rotating prevention system to solve critical problems;
* Availability for occasional international travel.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.