Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting a Human Resources Trainee, fluent in English, for our client Siemens, located in Restelo, Lisbon.
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative and high-performance products and solutions for mail and parcel automation; for airport logistics including baggage and cargo handling; and for the digitalization of logistics processes using high-end software.
- Provide comprehensive support to our team on various HR topics such as global recruiting, talent and competency management. Therefore, you will gain insights into various human resources areas;
- Being responsible for numerous recruiting topics such as creating requirement and job profiles, placing job advertisements and pre-selecting candidates. In addition, provide support on the candidate management system to our colleagues;
- Being a central contact person for employees and managers for various talent management topics, and provide support in all administrative activities regarding the talent management for the global CFO area;
- Create target and competence profiles as well as evaluations and reports;
- Provide support on international HR topics such as tax issues and delegations. Furthermore, be responsible for global reporting's such as Corona Reports in coordination with all international locations;
- Create and maintain timely and properly employees' master data in SAP and ensure that data is coherent and up-to-date. For instance, manage hiring's, leaves and working time changes in the system and create documentation as well as guides for these processes in SAP;
- Be responsible for creating presentations, evaluations, reports, documentations and guides around various HR topics and schedule meetings.
- Bachelor's degree or vocational training in the field of Economy/Human Resources or comparable;
- Very good knowledge of English language. A good command of other languages would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP HCM (preferable);
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and strong ability to quickly learn new IT tool;
- Strong communication skills and a high sense of responsibility;
- Well organized, flexible and reliable;
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with a hands-on mentality;
- Motivated to work in an international environment;
- An independent, team-oriented and reliable way of working is a matter of course for you.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.