Our client is one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology - improving safety for clients worldwide. Their solutions of Business Assurance & Inspecting Services (BA&IS), are applied to a diversity of sectors (aerospace & defence, automotive & engineering, clean energy, financial & professional services, oil & gas...), and reflects a global and shared vision: promote a safer world.
At this moment, to help them establish their Business Assurance & Inspecting Services (BA&IS) team in Lisbon, we are looking for an HR expert (m/f) fluent in English.
You will be responsible for support and mentor colleagues and build knowledge of all processes and systems of BA&IS activities. With your know-how and proven professional experience, you will build and maintain excellent relationships through proactive communication and action. You will also be responsible for managing all HR themes, namely:
- Ensure correct support in human resources issues to all employees from the moment they enter until their hypothetical exit;
- Lead the administractive tasks such as: activities of vacation management, absence management, clarification of employee doubts, information validation, amongst others, always ensuring the constant updating of the company's systems;
- Manage the processes for welcoming and integrating new employees;
- Support the business and the body of Managers in the allocation of people and sizing of teams per project, identifying recruitment needs if any;
- Manage information related to employee promotions and relocations;
- Ensure the consolidation of KPI's and data from all areas, with regard to its human resources, for reporting to the Human Resources Department and consequent support for decision-making;
- Ensure alignment in terms of international compliance for all employee management processes.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent (preferential);
- Fluent in English (mandatory):
- 3+ years of experience as an HR professional (multilingual environment is valued), including Supporting consulting, client facing HR Business Partner, Supporting teams;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to understand issues, devise solutions and see them through to resolution;
- Build and support teamwork, engaging actively and supporting others
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and amazing project & to be a part of it since day one;
- Work contract directly to our client;
- The chance to join one of the World's Largest Employer of professional services for engineering and technology, which has been in the market for several years;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills and appreciate new beginnings with new opportunities, please send us your up-to-date cv.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.