Kelly is a company that specializes in human resource management services and offers job opportunities in various sectors of activity, from North to South of Portugal. Of North American origin, it has a worldwide scope. Every minute, Kelly puts her candidate on a new professional project.
Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting a Embedded SW Engineer for a prestigious automotive customer. Our client is in Braga.
- OS (Linux/Android/QNX) configuration/development for ARM based SoCs
- Kernel development and maintenance
- Device drivers development for target platform
- HW bring up
- Configuration of build for specific target (Yocto)
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science or related
- Linux experience (kernel/user space);
- Good C programming skills;
- Basic knowledge of Python or any scripting language;
- Smooth adopt to new technologies;
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn;
- Professional experience in software development;
- Experience in embedded system architecture and real time software development;
- Experience in the area of security
If you think you have the right profile for this opportunity, please send us your updated CV.
What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.