Kelly Services is recruiting a Controlling Operator Trainee, for our client Siemens S.A., located in Alfragide.
Join their GBS team as Controlling Operator Trainee for GBS Record-to-Report, Real Estate and help them provide valuable and outstanding business services to their customers! Their Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. They also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
- Record and monitor day-to-day accounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Perform the month-end and quarter-end closing routines, including but not limited to calculations of accruals, deferrals and real estate taxes;
- Keep abreast of changes in external accounting guidelines and foster the adoption of real estate's accounting principles;
- Support their partners in the preparation of accurate and reliable financial statements;
- Prepare highly automated data reconciliations;
- Create and deliver high quality, consistent and tailor-made reports in which their partners can rely on for effective decision-making processes;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g. SAP Hana, Tableau, Winshuttle) to automate reporting processes and deliver an increased value to their partners;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to their real estate partners;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Fluency in English & Spanish;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
- Ability to work on a different time shift full time or partially (half month from 9AM to 6PM; half month from 2PM to 11PM).
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.