Kelly IT is currently looking for an Cloud Security Architect. Our client is a multinational company with a new Tech Hub in Sintra, Lisbon.
It's not outsourcing. This is for direct integration within the client and they are open to remote work from anywhere in Portugal.
Your "day to day"
* Design and maintain modern and re-usable architectural patterns for the secure use of cloud computing at PMI
* Define and maintain a cloud security strategy including hybrid cloud enablement and the adoption of a zero-trust security model across the global organization
* Drive hands-on the execution of the cloud security strategy for the Company and help embedding appropriate security in the lifecycle of new and existing cloud computing platforms
* Provide subject matter expertise across the organization in support of ongoing initiatives to migrate workloads to public and private cloud computing platforms
* Formalize (e.g. in the form of reference architectures, diagrams, guardrails, etc.) relevant cloud computing security principles enterprise-wide
* Liaise with Information Security leadership and the wider IT Architecture community to ensure that those principles are effectively and efficiently embedded in new IT initiatives or experiments
* Coordinate the research, evaluation and implementation of new or updated cloud security technology solutions aimed at reducing ever increasing cyber risk
* Provide expertise to colleagues in Information Security and other IT functions on matters such as applicable policies, standards, etc. and efficient use of technologies for the cloud security domain
Who we're looking for
* Minimum 7 years of experience as a cloud security architect within a large organization
* Professional certifications in Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM)
* Proven track record in the design and implementation of cloud security controls, ideally in a geographically dispersed and hybrid cloud environment
* Demonstrated experience with modern infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), Function as a Service (FaaS) and other serverless computing technologies
* Excellent knowledge of solutions from Amazon Web Services (AWS), as well as relevant security and cloud well architected frameworks
* Ability to lead and execute large, complex projects related to cloud security (e.g. introduction of a zero-trust security model, security hardening and attack surface reduction for IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/FaaS platforms and container orchestrators)
* Considerable technical writing proficiency and oral presentation skills, in English
* Experience in using architecture methodologies such as TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
* Practical experience in Agile/DevOps organizations and cultures
* Highly collaborative, with ability to build relationships with colleagues from different cultures throughout the organization
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.