Kelly IT is currently recruiting an API Engineer (M/F), fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
- Design and Develop API and Integration patterns in multi cloud setup;
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation
- A team player who can lead by example, you'll log issues as they're discovered, and take end-to-end ownership for developing and implementing solutions
- Working across borders with multi-cultural teams
- Lead on integration strategy with cloud solutions which entails the following duties: requirements gathering, design, and POC.
- Minimum of 2 years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment, including coding REST services and API such as: Java, JSON, Python;
- Minimum 1 year of Google Cloud Platform's Apigee EDGE platform and API development experience through the entire Software Development Lifecycle Process;
- Experience of service design patterns (SOA, Microservices, ESB);
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Git, SonarQube);
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
If you fit the requirements of the position, please apply by submitting your updated CV in English!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.