Our client is one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. They are deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and, delivering innovative human therapeutics.
At this moment, to help them establish their Capability Center in Lisbon, we are looking for an Administrative & Contract Support Services (m/f) fluent in Dutch.
You will be responsible for executing day-to-day support across different functions, namely, supporting contract management, Purchase Order (PO) lifecycle management, Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Contracting, and sponsorships/fees for service/donations/educational processes support. Additionally, you will adhere to the continuous improvement agenda of the Center, supporting them with legal-specific info, including corporate administration and intercompany agreement management.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree (preferential);
- Fluency in Dutch (mandatory):
- High command of English (mandatory);
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Ability to understand teams' needs, understand issues, devise solutions and see them through to resolution;
- Ability to compile large amounts of data and preparing visualizations to support projects and business requirements, as required;
- Ability to be effective in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and superiors;
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and fantastic project & to be a part of it since day one;
- The chance to join one of the world's leading biotechnology companies;
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where colleagues are empowered to bring ideas to the table, take risks, and act;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and, a multi-cultural environment.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills, and want to be part of something bigger, please send us your up-to-date cv.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.