Inclusion and Diversity
At Kelly we connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives. As a global talent company, inclusion and diversity are essential to our success. With more than half a million employees globally, we value the creation of a culture of inclusion in order to attract, retain and develop talents to achieve our noble purpose. We embrace diversity and strive to provide equal opportunities for all our employees.
We work continuously to increase the diversity of representation in our communities, including gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, people with disabilities and from different generations.
Our commitment to inclusion allows us to build a culture in which everyone feels welcome, respected and valued. We strive to provide a workplace where all workers are encouraged to share and learn from different perspectives and unique experiences to promote innovation and better results.
Diversity is our reality. Inclusion is our strategic objective.
Our approach is authentic, based on our noble purpose of enriching lives through the connection between talents and job opportunities. Our goal is to provide a thriving workplace where workers in all functions and regions of the world are welcome, respected, valued and included - where their voice and presence are important.
As Kelly continues to grow, we have a responsibility to promote inclusion and diversity initiatives to ensure equitable and enriching work in all the communities we impact.
Inclusion and Diversity are strategic values that:
Promote the sharing of ideas and contributions from different groups of people whose points of view lead to greater innovation and creativity and reduce turnover.
Create a culture where people can be themselves. Not everyone fits in the same mold and individuality represents a force that contributes to a richer collaborative work.
Acquire a social value by supporting the training and inclusion of people in social vulnerability.
How can Kelly help your company?
1. Design of Diversity and Inclusion policies and strategic plans.
2. Support in defining the correct framework for people with disabilities in companies to ensure a direct relationship between the needs of the company and the skills of candidates with disabilities.
3. Professional and efficient recruitment, with a privileged use of the right tools and entities.
4. Definition of all incentives applicable to each recruitment and adaptation of the job, ensuring all processes and formalities.
5. Promotion and promotion of internal communication and awareness-raising actions.
6. Ensuring training and integration in the workplace.
If you want Kelly's advice on developing your Diversity and Inclusion strategy in your company, contact us.