Kelly IT is currently looking for a Video Support Engineer (M/F), to directly integrate our international client that offers video and streaming product solutions.
- Install, configure and customise software components of video solutions on customer platforms (lab and Production), ensuring quality delivery. This will involve following documented processes.
- Troubleshoot in real time during installation & configuration tasks to ensure work can be successfully carried out if an error is thrown whilst following the processes
- Acceptance testing of deployments after installs
- Write project Low-Level Design documentation and obtain customer approval
- Define and review architecture and High-Level Design documentation as required
- Be the main technical customer interface during project delivery
- Creation of custom adjacent modules and integration points as needed
- Provide support for Project Managers and Pre-Sales Architects on work estimations
- Ensure that best-practices are followed for all deployment projects. Feed back to management on ways to optimise to maximise efficiency and quality.
- 3 years' experience as a Software or Network Solution Engineer, Integration Engineer, System Administrator/Analyst, Network Engineer or similar post
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Linux. Linux certifications highly valued
- Experience of configuring Linux kernels; Network interfaces including bonding; Troubleshooting server connections & ports; Managing RPM packages and configuring MTUs; An understanding of NUMA pinning
- Strong understanding of and experience with configuring network components. Experience of Performing remote deployments of network components; Configuring unicast & multicast traffic on network equipment; Interconnecting routers and appliances in a redundant way e.g. multi chassis LAG; In-depth knowledge of DNS, subnets & configuring routers
- Strong understanding of and experience with scripting technologies such as Python. Experience of Bash, perl and Python scripting
- Strong understanding of ISP / network operators' end-to-end networks and how these are used for video traffic.
- Strong technical writing capabilities on architecture, High-Level Design and Low-Level design documentation
- Able to analyse problems in real time and troubleshoot effectively
- English (equivalent to Level 5 / B1)
- Able to serve as the main technical expert on a project to liaise with the Project Manager around planning, scheduling, risk management and Change Request review
If you have the required profile, please send your application!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.