Kelly IT is currently looking for a Testing and Automation Engineer to join our team to continue developing and performing testing automation of our client's self-service portal.
* Working with the latest test automation tools and technologies
* Defining test strategies for automated testing at all levels (E2E, UI, API, Integration, Unit)
* Developing automated test scripts for an web application (React + Python)
* Helping to reduce release cycle times, effective bug detection, increasing testing coverage ratios and reducing cost per a feature
* You will be part of the DEEP Portal team working with developers, DevOps Engineers together to build one-stop-shop Portal for PMI software development teams
The ideal candidate profile:
* 3+ years of experience in IT
* 2+ years of experience in software testing and automation
* Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Junit)
* User knowledge of Jenkins
* Coding skills (Python, JS)
* Experience with GIT
* CI/CD processes knowledge
* Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum
* University degree
* Fluent English (spoken and written)
If this is the right offer for you, please submit your application.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.