If you are interested in technology and the latest internet trends and are naturally curious, we have the right opportunity.
Our client is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. Their solution works across every primary operating system and browser. Besides that, their team is united by a passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that they can help everyone simplify their online lives with the right tools.
To help them grow their support team in Lisbon, we're recruiting Technical Support Agent (m/f) in English.
About the Role
As a Technical Support Agent, you will be responsible for delivering first-class support in a simple, effective, and timely manner to our client-growing community. Your day-to-day will be focused on handling queries from customers through a wide range of channels, including email, chat, social media, and occasional screen share sessions.
Besides helping users resolve their questions and concerns, you will also help users and internal customers with their product-related problems and play a role in sharing customer feedback across the organization.
What do you need to have?
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese (both combinations are mandatory);
- At least one year of experience in Technical Support/Customer Support, dealing with troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions (mandatory);
- Have experienced in managing support tickets throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the product/development team, and to resolution;
- Experience going on video calls and doing screen shares with customers to solve complex business/technical issues;
- You are comfortable using support platforms such as Zendesk;
- Experience working with tech teams like developers/engineers and QA.
What else do you need to know?
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts currently comprised within 9 am and 1 am;
- Great culture and multicultural work environment.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills, and help others, please send us your detailed cv and join us in this fantastic and new project.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.