Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Technical Lead Engineer to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Sintra. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon, and require technically qualified, adaptable and ambitious IT professionals to support their mission to improve lives across the world.
- Leads cross-team strategic efforts, influencing decisions to achieve cross-team alignment on major goals;
- Refine roadmaps across teams based on technical strategy & constraints by defining and creating new technical product abilities, changing technical strategy or constraints, anticipates and communicates blockers, delays, forecast technical cost ballooning across teams, before they require escalation and ensures expectations across teams and stakeholders are clarified between all parties involved;
- Thorough understanding of several team's domains, and how they contribute to overall business strategy, with the ability to weigh cost and value in order to make the most economic action;
- Understands the testing approach of several teams, using quality metrics to identify and close gaps and by working with those teams to recommend solutions that are in accordance with accepted testing frameworks and the testing pyramid, to influence the testing strategy;
- Consistently writes production-ready code that is secure, easily testable, easily understood by other engineers, and accounts for edge cases and errors. Understands when it is appropriate to leave comments, and biases towards self-documenting code;
- Actively work with product owners and product teams to ensure work is appropriately broken down and prioritised, and well understood by all involved teams;
- Actively works with the security team, as well as across several teams, to apply the organization's security strategy - Fostering a security first mindset across those teams and leading by example.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Master in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Lead Engineer;
- The ability to take ownership of decisions made in the engineering organization by helping stakeholders make clear decisions in alignment with organizational goals, backing decisions made, and taking responsibility for their success;
- Able to consistently navigate across several teams of having conversations based on organizational strategy and principles to create alignment. Strongly oriented towards goals and ensures several teams are continuously working towards their goals;
- Able to take ownership and responsibility for organizational practices and processes and their continuous improvement;
- Facilitates discussions across teams, ensuring that everyone has an opportunity to share their opinion and be heard, and that discussion outcomes tie to stated goals;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you match with one of these profiles, then submit your application online!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.