Kelly IT Resources is currently recruiting a Technical Analyst to directly join our client in Lisbon.
Our client is one of Europe's leading entertainment and communication business.
* Provide a clear vision and direction to the tech teams
* Build a solid bridge between Product and Technology
* Ensure requirements and scope are detailed and aligned with product expectations
* Identify issues, conflicts, restrictions and share suggestions and improvements
* Work with Software Architects and Development teams to design solutions
* Decompose complex features into clear objectives and tasks that generate incremental deliverables
* Represent the Product requests on the tech teams SCRUMs
* Create and manage the documentation for each feature
* Support QA Team with information necessary to validate the application
* Contribute to skill development and quality management within the Analyst Team
* Full knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* Able to translate Product requests in clear, robust and testable requirements
* Capable of speaking with developers and understanding the technical aspect of the product
* Computer science background or programming experience preferred
* Experience in OTT or Telco sectors desirable
* Data modelling, Databases and ETL experience desirable
* Strong sense of accountability and ownership
* Integrity and dedication to do the right thing even when under pressure
* Fluency in English and an excellent communication skills
If you have the skills mentioned above, submit your application!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.