If you are interested in technology and the latest internet trends and are naturally curious, we have the right opportunity.
Our client is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. Their solution works across every primary operating system and browser. Besides that, their team is united by a passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that they can help everyone simplify their online lives with the right tools.
To help them with the growth of their support team in Lisbon, we are recruiting a Team Leader (m/f) with fluency in English.
About the Role
The Team Leader role is mainly responsible for leading, coaching, and supervising a team of Customer Support Agents (L1) and Senior Customer Support Agents (Senior L1) on a day-to-day basis.
Working closely with the Customer Support Managers and other Support Teams (Training, QA, Process Engineering), you will drive a one-team approach to customer support, helping to leverage the team's full capabilities, ensuring no organization barriers exist and drive efficiencies and service improvements as a result.
- Manage a team of 6 to 8 agents;
- Support daily operations through operational oversight and analysis, assuring all requests are processed within agreed SLA/KPI;
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics;
- Conduct regular 1:1 and coaching sessions with your direct reports;
- Partner with QA team and perform regular Quality Assessment;
- Partner with Training team and deliver regular refreshers on product/process updates;
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions;
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration tasks;
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent first-class experience.
What do you need to have?
- Proficiency in English (mandatory);
- At least two years of experience managing support teams in a fast-paced customer support environment, ideally in one of these areas: call center, service industries, tech company (mandatory);
- Experience in managing teams of 6 to 10 agents - mostly being able to motivate and coach team members in a high pressure/volume environment;
- Experience using Zendesk or other customer support ticketing systems;
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong Leadership skills and strong stakeholder management and experience on working with tech teams.
What else do you need to know?
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays;
- Rotative shifts, currently comprised within 9 am and 1 am;
- This position's location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work in our Lisbon office
- Great culture and multicultural work environment.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills, and help others, please send us your detailed cv and join us in this fantastic and new project.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.