Kelly Services is recruiting a Supply Chain Specialist (M/F) for our client Siemens Logistics, in Lisbon.
- Process and manage purchase orders with due follow-up in order to ensure cost-effectiveness and timely supply of materials according to demand;
- Ensure compliance with public procurement rules and supplier management tools;
- Maintain and update the main supplier data and prepare the KPI panel of contracts;
- Generate savings to contribute to business success and make results transparent;
- Actively contribute to cooperation with all parties involved (internal customers, suppliers and accounting) and transmit all relevant data to improve the flow of material, information and value across the supply chain;
- Transmit all relevant information relating to public procurement in order to keep all stakeholders in the project up to date.
- Degree in Engineering or Management;
- Experience / knowledge in Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Logistics;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Client orientation, focus on results and learning ability;
- Proficiency in English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.