Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Frontend Developer to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Lisbon. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon.
- Writing clean, maintainable code, and CSS (without assistance)
- Ensuring application functionality, security, and applying proper testing on code
- Ensuring a flawless UX and UI experience for our members
- Use an Agile and DevOps mindset in building and maintaining software
- Partner with product, design and other engineering teams to solve user problems using a pragmatic approach
- Actively participate in creating a team culture that you would want to invite your friends to work in
- Contribute to hiring and building the engineering team
Experience You Bring
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Several years of experience building modular frontend applications based on React
- Experience building modular and scoped CSS and optimizing it for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility (desktop / tablet / mobile)
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter and be resourceful
- Experience with Server Side Rendering and/or NextJS (Bonus)
- Experience working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions a strong plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a B-Corp team that is shaking-up the nutrition industry for the better!
- Remote friendly!
- An employee stock equity award
- 25 days of paid time off
- Donation to your favorite charity on your birthday!
- A casual, dynamic.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.