Kelly IT is looking to recruit a Solutions Architect - IT Solution Consumer Integration, for our client, a multinational Tech Hub located in Lisbon, with great remote conditions.
The Integration team is based across locations like: Switzerland, Italy, Poland, India working with best in class system integrators and strategic technical partners. Using cutting edge Mulesoft technologies, they are building a global multi-channel platform that integrate Digital Consumer Engagement platforms together.
The Integration team is responsible to all demands related to following services:
* Integrate different platforms like Gigya, SalesForce, Adobe AEM, CEGID etc.
* Integrate with external systems like LSP, Loyalty, Rating etc.
* Integrate with other PMI standard systems like IMDL, SAP P1 etc.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible of all architecture & design of the Mulesoft Integration. It ensures a cohesive environment and architectural alignment while delivering low level design of each component.
This range from making proof of concept and designing the right architecture to support the approved demand from our business stakeholders. In your designs, you will leverage at best out of the box capabilities but be able to go to lowest level of details when customization is required.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Master in Computer Science
* Experience in architecting integration system using Mulesoft
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of B2C/B2B processes with deep technical architecture knowledge and experience in Customer engagement solutions
* Knowledge and experience in technical design and deployment of technologies related to the applied area
* Proven architect using modern Architecture Principles
* Use of Quality Attributes (Performance, Security, Availability, Usability, Consistency, Modifiability, Portability, Reusability, Observability, Testability, etc.)
* Experience with software design & implementation incl. CI/CD and Testing/QA
* Security and Compliance basics (controls, sox, GDPR, GxP, audits, passive/active security)
* Project execution and SDLC (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, ITIL, …)
* Excellent stakeholders management and communicator, able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Team player, seeking for collaboration and team success
* Ability to engage with Vendors (Agreements, Purchasing, Relation …)
* Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.