Kelly Services is recruiting a Software Legal Counsel, fluent in English, for our client Siemens, located in Alfragide.
The Central Legal Hub owns the legal department technology solutions and related processes with an aim of driving efficiency, collaboration, and departmental alignment.
The legal counsel in this position is part of the Central Legal Hub for Digital Industries Software (DI SW), delivering global legal support to the Siemens Industry Software business and increasing the efficiency and expertise of the global legal team.
- Support directly the DISW departments, globally and at all levels, to address all relevant legal and risk issues related to their activities and transactions and ensure compliance with Siemens policies;
- Provide transaction and legal support on multiple areas of the Siemens DI SW business such as software licensing, cloud services, professional services, engineering and consulting services, intellectual property, data privacy, non-disclosure, procurement, and other contracts;
- Provide legal advice regarding local laws and customary practice, updating agreement templates, and assistance with developing and maintaining supporting materials for the DI SW Legal organization such as negotiation playbooks, training materials, and sharing of best practices;
- Offer innovative and creative ideas and being responsible for developing the legal department technology road map in partnership with the legal department leadership and the business and operations teams;
- Provide specialization and expertise in certain areas, provide cross training to the DI SW Legal colleagues, and be the primary and direct legal contact to the specialized business partners.
- Attorney admitted to practice in good standing;
- Experience in general contract and commercial terms in supporting business transactions;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Spanish or German will be a plus;
- Experience with and excitement about legal technology solutions;
- Experience in supporting business transactions in technology/commercial software industry;
- Legal expertise regarding cloud services and artificial intelligence is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and have a strong collaboration mindset that supports teamwork.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.