* Working within a team to design, code, test and deliver new functionality and improve the code base of our existing range of products;
* Improving the use of modern programming techniques such as unit testing, code analysis tooling and CI/CD;
* Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project;
* Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification;
* Investigate new technologies;
* Share responsibility in collaborating with other teams to define and deliver high quality solutions;
* Gain and develop an in-depth understanding of how to integrate API implementation with different types of supported devices.
At least 2 years' experience working in a similar role;
Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design;
Modern programming techniques such as code reviews, unit testing and CI/CD;
Building and integrating APIs such as SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC or REST.
SQL databases, preferably MySQL;
Nice to have but not compulsory, experience with React/Vue;
Nice to have but not compulsory, experience with SASS/SCSS.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.