Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Software Engineer - Instrumentation & Control Trainee for a Siemens Energy, located in the Alfragide, Lisbon.
Siemens Energy offers world-class products and solutions for Energy Production. We help our customers around the world to operate electrical power plants and with our market leading portfolio of renewable energy technologies, pave the way for a more sustainable energy mix.
You will be responsible for developing instrumentation and control software for different types of energy solutions and applications.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development and implementation of automation and control solutions linked to energy generation;
- Design instrumentation and control logics, including HW interfaces and HMIs;
- Configuration and setup PLCs and other command and control equipment;
- Engagement during definition of project specific solutions with our partners (mostly international);
- Assuring during project execution that our customer's needs and specifications are fulfilled;
- Perform acceptance tests to our I&C cabinets and to our SW solutions together with our final customer;
- Possible remote support to commissioning phase of our systems;
- Establish a close relationship to our internal partners located in other countries;
- Assure high quality in everything that you do.
Main requirements to enroll to this job:
- Professional Training, License or Integrated Masters in Engineering related to energy generation and/or automation and control;
- Fluent in English - Mandatory. German knowledge is a plus;
- Be interested in instrumentation, automation, control and digital systems;
- Advanced user of MS Office tools;
- Experience with Ladder logic or similar;
- Experience with SPPA T3000, SIMATIC, PCS7, S7 is a plus;
- Be proactive and think outside the box;
- Ability to keep focus on all times to assure high quality in the work you deliver. Even during high pressure periods or with tasks that might not be your favorites;
- Motivation to learn and share your knowledge among your team;
- Easily adapt to different type of projects, teams, partners, and workload fluctuations;
- Communication is key, you must be able to clearly express yourself (spoken or written).
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.