Kelly IT Resources is currently hiring an IT Specialist - Security Operations Analyst for Lisbon and our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon, and require technically qualified, adaptable and ambitious IT professionals to support their mission to improve lives across the world.
Position: IT Specialist - Security Operations Analyst
Reports to: Head of Networks and Security Operations
Role Summary: Security Analyst Engineer for Lisbon Security Operations function, member of a virtual team providing Security Operations support and as well as project delivery.
Essential Technical Skills Required:
- Experience and technical knowledge of the following:
- SIEM Administration (Splunk, HP ArcSight)
- Vulnerability Management technologies (Nessus, Qualys Rapid7)
- Log Management
- Endpoint Protection
- Antivirus (McAfee, Sophos)
- Perimeter Security including Firewalls, WAF, IDS & IPS
- Proxy Services (Zscaler, Bluecoat)
- Domain/DNS Management
- SSL Certificate Management
- DLP (Symantec DLP, McAfee DLP)
- PAM / IAM
- Knowledge of authentication such as LDAP and MS Active Directory and Kerberos
- Familiarity with IPSEC, GRE, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols
- Familiarity with Microsoft internet services
- Experience Kill chain (how hackers work)
- Experience using public available internet IP blacklists
- Ability to read operating systems logs
- Wanting to continuously refresh knowledge of threats and Tools techniques and Processes
- Able to interpret and act on Threat intelligence
Desirable Qualifications & Skills Preferred:
- Splunk Enterprise Certified User
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Security Incidents Response;
- SIEM Monitoring & Administration;
- Vulnerability Management Scanning;
- Security Incident Playbooks;
- Privileged Access Management;
- Zscaler Proxy Support;
- Firewall Assurance;
- Password Management;
- Office 365 Admin Access Process;
- IT Business Partner Process;
- OKTA Security Support (SAML);
- Phishing / Malware Incident Response;
- DNS/Domain/Certificate Management;
- Risk Register Update;
- Provide support for call out and out of hours work.
If you have a profile that matches the requirements above, please submit your updated and English CV!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.