Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Sintra. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon, and require technically qualified, adaptable and ambitious IT professionals to support their mission to improve lives across the world.
* Collaborate with different technology groups to deliver services and solutions for the technology stack
* Design and implement logging, monitoring and alerting solutions, increasing systems visibility and enabling faster recovery from incidents
* Automate systems management, focusing on performance and scalability, improving utilization and reducing toil
* Design and management of cloud architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability
* Optimise systems for performance and scalability, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation
* Ensure all services and solutions designed are built in adherence to PMI's InfoSec policies and are fully industrialized for consumption by customers and technology groups
* Research and development of tooling and/or process to enable delivery, operations and infrastructure teams
* Be involved in engineering and applications operations
* Design cost-effective solutions and services ensuring that value is measured, tracked and realized at the end of key delivery points
Essential Skills & Experience
* Deep understanding of performance monitoring and web application profiling
* Extensive experience of integrating logging, monitoring and alerting technologies, such as ELK, New Relic and CloudWatch and driving significant change in the customer experience
* Excellent skills and experience in configuration management via Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or others
* Understanding of Internet infrastructure services including DNS, DHCP, LDAP, server virtualization, server monitoring and cloud services
* Consistent track record of troubleshooting and resolving issues in live production environments and implementing strategies to eliminate them
* Experience with DNS and Content Distribution Networks (Akamai is highly desirable)
* Extensive experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms. We predominantly use Amazon Web Services, Salesforce Cloud, Adobe Cloud and SAP Hybris Cloud
* Demonstrable experience of integrating and industrializing technology platforms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) on a global scale reducing operational and process waste
* Fluency in one or more high-level programming languages like Java, Python, Go, Ruby or equivalent
* Knowledge of data platforms, including but not limited to: Apache, Kafka, Solr, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra, Hadoop
* Experience with microservices architectures
* Has worked within, and can appreciate, the need for applying delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc. appropriately to the work being delivered
If you match with one of these profiles, then submit your application online!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.