Our client is one of the world's leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology - improving safety for clients worldwide. Their different solutions applied to a diversity of sectors (aerospace & defence, automotive & engineering, clean energy, financial & professional services, oil & gas...), are easy to use and reflects a global and shared vision: promote a safer world.
At this moment, to help them establish their service delivery support centre (SDS) in Lisbon, we are looking for a Shared Services Manager (m/f) fluent in Portuguese & English.
You will lead and develop SDS' teams in their execution of our client's business strategy, to ensure a positive customer journey, from planning to certification production through to invoice, ensuring strategic planning and resource availability, in line with or ahead of agreed business SLAs, amongst other management responsibilities.
What do you need to have?
- University Degree or Masters in Commerce or Finance (preferential);
- Good supervisory experience in a client service role (mandatory);
- An assertive approach to problem-solving with strong communication and diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels;
- Experienced in working proactively with other areas of the operation to work toward the common growth strategies and targets;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Experience in coaching and mentoring others and a drive to develop further in this area;
- Good command of Portuguese and English (written as well as spoken);
- Must have proficiency in MS Office;
- Preferred knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tool.s (Yellow belt or above);
- Preferred prior working knowledge of SAP
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and amazing project & to be a part of it since day one;
- The chance to join one of the World's Largest Employer of professional services for engineering and technology, which has been in the market for several years;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction.
If you meet all these requirements and appreciate new beginnings with new opportunities, please send us your up-to-date cv.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.