Kelly Search & Selection is currently looking for a Service Operator Nordic, to our multinational client Bosch, in Lisbon.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers. The teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis - from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services.
As a Service Operator (Elevator Emergency Line), you will be the first point of contact for passengers trapped in our Clients elevators, in the Nordics market (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark), as well as handling maintenance alarms for units in the respective countries.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and must possess the ability to think under pressure in a way that delivers real-world results in real-time crisis scenarios.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems. Types of queries :Trapped passenger Calls / Call backs / General inquiries / Alarms and REM / Mechanic calls.
- Handle trapped people in elevators to ensure their release, coordinate with technicians for repairing and providing maintenance for elevators and coordinate with local authorities for urgent situations. Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder's client database.
- Managing client requests: by phone, by alarm monitoring & ticketing tool and also by email.
- This is a non-technical role; E-view image broadcasting for emergency situations may be required
- 24/7 service with 3 different shifts available:
- Day (07:00-16:00)
- Evening (15:00-00:00)
- Night shift (23:00-08:00)
- Language fluency (mandatory): Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish (fluency in 2 or more of these languages is highly preferable)
- English basic ( B1) for internal team communication
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year's experience in a Customer Support or client facing role, in a multi-national environment (preferable)
- Basic knowledge / IT literacy, as well as elevator technology.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.