Kelly IT is recruiting a Senior Test automation Engineer (m/f) to directly integrate our client in the Greater Lisbon area in one of the fastest growing Fintech UK companies - Full remote.
What we're looking for:
* At least 6 years experience (4 years in automation, 2 years in manual testing).
* Software development experience, ideally with Java, Selenium.
* Highly proficient in micro-services and API testing.
* Designing and executing functional and regression test cases.
* Exploratory testing.
* Knowledge and experience in Test Containerisation using Docker technology.
* Experience of testing Mobile and Web applications.
* Providing clear and concise bug reports and assisting developers with identifying issues.
* Testing experience in REST API and cross browser testing. (Postman)
* Exposure and awareness of CI. example Jenkins, JMeter.
* Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
* High attention to detail.
* Prepare test plan, test case, perform test execution.
* Identify defects in the application under test.
* Perform API testing and back-end validation.
* Coordinate with developers, business analysts, and other Scrum team members.
* Attend Scrum ceremonies and perform demo to business stakeholders.
* Provide test metrics to senior project stakeholders.
* Version control, e.g. Git.
* Experience of working in Agile environment.
* Basic knowledge of Relational databases, e.g. PostgreSQL.
* English - Advanced
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.