At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to integrate a multinational company in the digital sector, located in Porto.
* Write functional specifications to describe how a feature will be implemented.
* Design and architect integration with new platforms and technologies.
* Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
* Hands-on Development & Testing
* Review and debug code
* Coaching and Mentoring: helping others with technical problems.
* Apply and improve coding standards and guidelines, project practices, tool selection etc.
* Work with all departments to resolve any issues that require Development assistance.
* Show initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to the developing of company products.
* Understanding of hardware and software interactions and able to apply this understanding to resolve issues.
* Mentor junior team members and ensure that their deliverables meet the company's standard.
* +6 years of experience in the area;
* Extensive experience of relevant programming languages: Python.
* Knowledge of Enterprise Design patterns.
* Knowledge of SQL
* Knowledge of any Red Hat distribution.
* Experience developing web applications.
* Experience of unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
* Proficiency in Software Development Processes and tools including: GIT, Jira.
* Any experience with cloud-based technologies will be a big plus.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.