Kelly IT is looking to hire a Senior IoT Engineer for a client located in Sintra.
As an IoT Engineer you will be working across multiple technologies developing IoT and IIoT / Industry 4.0 centric solutions. This requires an interest in embedded engineering, cloud computing and everything in between
Your 'day to day'
* You will be technical responsible for developing and supporting complex engineering solutions. You will create PMI engineering standards and practices to enable advanced capabilities with IoT technologies;
* You will form part of PMI Platform Software Engineering Team, collaborating with Front-End and Back-End Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Data Architects, DevOps Engineers, Data Scientists and Quality Assurance Engineers to develop new IoT solutions and search for new technologies;
* You will work with Agile Processes that are adapted to the team's and project's needs;
* Collaborate multi-functionally on feature design, architectural decisions, and assessing technical debt;
* Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies;
* Ensure excellent code quality from both a functional and non-functional requirements perspective and implement best practices by communicating with team members and holding each other accountable;
* Ensure IoT security standards are embedded into our practices and our code;
* We operate on a true DevOps model where we support the code we build and deploy.
Who we're looking for:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or related field with appropriate experience in IoT;
* Minimum of 5 years of validated experience as a software developer for embedded systems and experience in developing cloud-enabled products;
* Experience in programming diverse systems and languages (C++, Python, Java, Node JS…), object-oriented programming, data formats (JSON, XML), data structures and algorithms;
* Experience with Industrial Protocols will be appreciated, like SCADA, and in Edge Computing, PLCs and control systems;
* Knowledge of IoT protocols such as: MQTT, WebSockets, HTTPS…;
* Understanding of telecommunication technologies such as WiFi, LoRaWAN, Bluetooth, BLE, RFID…;
* Knowledge in Programming / Querying NoSQL databases, Relational Database Management Systems and SQL is a plus;
* Team experience applying modern Agile Software Development practices;
* Strong interpersonal skills including creative thinking, attention to detail, collaboration, teamwork and aim to drive to learn and succeed.
What are nice to have
* Experience with serverless cloud interfaces (AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS IoT core components);
* MES or LES and/or IIOT/Industry 4.0 Knowledge.
If you have the right profile, let us know by submitting your updated CV in English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.