Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to directly integrate a internacional client for their offices in Sintra. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon, and require technically qualified, adaptable and ambitious IT professionals to support their mission to improve lives across the world.
The client are building a state-of-the-art cloud platform called "DEEP" which includes a secure cloud landing zone and a set of advanced engineering tools that allows our software developers to quickly build and operate differentiating applications to empower our company transformation. DEEP will be the center of our IT ecosystem in the cloud and is a core component of our IT transformation.
- Adopt and implement SRE practices building the "SRE journey in DEEP";
- Create ultra-scalable and highly reliable software systems;
- Develop automated solutions for operational aspects such as on-call monitoring, performance and capacity planning, and disaster response;
- Apply software engineer mindset and practices in DEEP.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Master in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience as an AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect is essential);
- Experience with Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Extensive hands on experience with continuous integration, microservices and containerization with technologies such as kubernetes, docker, git, Jenkins;
- IaC Specialist - Terraform;
- Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js);
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you match with one of these profiles, then submit your application online!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.