Kelly IT is recruiting a PHP Developer (M/F), for our client SIEMENS, S.A established in Aveiro. Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility.
What are my responsibilities?
- Takeover responsibility to develop, maintan and modernize our mobile Ticketing Software suite;
- Develop and document high quality software code applying state of the art agile software development principles;
- Define and technically conceptualize products, features and related services;
- Perform code reviews and quality checks including legacy code;
- Become an integral part of our agile and cross functional team, with excellent team spirit.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or comparable;
- 5+ experience in software development;
- Passionate to develop complex software based on PHP and MySQL;
- Ideally first exposure to Symfony PHP framework (alternatively Lavarel or Zend);
- Knowledge in OOP, Design Pattern, Clean Code and Unit test;
- Basic understanding for automatization of modern IT landscapes (CI, CD, AWS);
- Team player with passion for quality, efficient software solutions and modern architectures;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must;
- German language is a plus.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.