Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting a Senior Mobile Software Developer iOS, for our client SIEMENS, S.A established in Aveiro.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
- Technical conception, development and implementation of native iOS applications as well as continuous optimization and adaptation of legacy Apps towards new requirements and trends;
- Develop mobile Apps with a high degree of standardization, reusability and sustainability meeting ambitious scalability and quality standards;
- Perform quality assurance measures along the entire development cycle;
- Apply innovative thinking to further advance the IMS mobile Apps portfolio;
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile IMS teams from HaCon and eos.uptrade. Occasional business travel to Germany and/or other locations may be required.
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or comparable and several years of experience in mobile iOS development;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- German language is a plus;
- Passionate about quality and the ability to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components;
- Experience in OO design, state of the art methods of software development, development tools for mobile Apps plus a minimum of a native programming language under iOS (Objective-C, Swift);
- Routine in handling software architectures and design patterns and experience with automated tests (unit-, integration- and UI tests);
- Additional knowledge with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby) and experience with continuous integration is a plus;
- Highly motivated team player to apply agile methods and enthusiastic about innovation in mobile App development;
You will be integrated in an international, young and dynamic team with income and benefits compatible with function and politics in use in our client.
Please send us your detailed c.v. if you consider to have the required knowledge.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.