Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting a Senior Java-Developer Backend, for our client SIEMENS, S.A established in Aveiro.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
- Management of web-based application development projects throughout the entire development lifecycle: Requirements analysis, system design, development and integration into customer environment;
- Conception, design and development of high-performance, highly scalable data base driven backend systems for storage and processing of relevant customer and company data;
- Solution definition and design in close interaction with our teams and our customers to enhance our standard product offering;
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile IMS teams from HaCon and eos.uptrade. Occasional business travel to Germany and/or other locations may be required.
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree and several years of experience in web- or backend development;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must;
- German language is a plus;
- Team player with passion for quality and the ability to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components;
- In depth experience in Java, web service technologies (e.g. SOAP, ReST, WebSockets) and parallelization;
- Solid know-how with modern frameworks and APIs such as Spring, Apache CXF, Apache Camel in addition to agile approaches; experience with Netty and script languages (Phyton, Groovy) is desired;
- Good understanding in bash, linux basics and good handling of development environments and tools (Eclipse and/or Intellij, Maven, Jenkins, Git).
You will be integrated in an international, young and dynamic team with income and benefits compatible with function and politics in use in our client.
Please send us your detailed c.v. if you consider to have the required knowledge.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.