Kelly IT is currently recruiting a Senior Integration Engineer to be part of an agile team, of an international client.
* As a Senior Integration Engineer you will take an active step in developing the integrations amongst different services that are part of the DEEP platform as well as supporting the evolution of Anypoint Platform Roadmap
* Analyze complex engineering platform services' integrations and make recommendations to optimize them in the context of enterprise transformation towards API-First model / Open Access model with Mulesoft.
* Perform technical analysis of existing Engineering Platform integrations and future requirements to define a detailed target integration design (preferably based on Event Driven Architecture).
* Develop automation for Anypoint Platform components (RTFs deployments in AWS, On Prem, etc)
* Analyze and implement new features for Anypoint Platform in the context of Engineering Platform.
* Support to Anypoint Platform Product owner to define Mulesoft service roadmap.
* 3rd level support for Anypoint Platform components.
* Implement DevOps capabilities for integration solutions within the Engineering Platform.
* Work as part of a geographically distributed DevOps team.
* Define best practices around Anypoint platform usage to enable other teams to grow their technical integration competency and exposure.
The ideal candidate profile:
* 5+ years software engineer experience at Software Consulting, or Enterprise Software Company. Hands-on application development experience in Java, .Net, scripting or SOAP/REST development.
* 3+ years of hands-on integration development experience with Mulesoft.
* Active Mulesoft Developer Certification and Platform Architect Mulesoft Certification are a must (both).
* Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and integration concepts/patterns, such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Digital certificates, messaging, etc.
* Hands-on experience with Integration, API and microservices patterns and API lifecycle management platforms.
* Experience with OAS, RAML, GraphQL, REST, microservices, Java, .Net, Kubernetes, Docker.
* Hands-on experience using industry standard DevOps tools (CICD, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, ELK, etc.).
* Solid understanding of cloud computing concepts (iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. (AWS) and open source business models.
* Experience running and supporting large complex systems at scale.
* Experience with cloud container solutions and distributed computing technology.
* Understanding of Unix/Linux or Windows systems from kernel to shell and beyond, including system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols.
* Excellent network administration and troubleshooting skills.
* Quick learner and eager to learn new technologies and how they work.
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum
* University degree
* Fluent English (spoken and written).
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.