At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer - PHP (m/f) to integrate a multinational company in the digital sector, located in Porto.
* Analysing user requirements, produce specifications and documentation for new features.
* Writing and testing code, refining, and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any engineers involved in the project.
* Following the full software development cycle.
* Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
* Investigating new technologies.
* Sharing responsibility in collaborating with other teams to define and deliver high quality solutions.
* Gaining and developing an in-depth understanding of how to integrate API implementation with different types of supported devices.
* At least 5+ years' experience working in a similar role.
* BSc degree in Computer Science or similar.
* Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design including Design Patterns.
* Modern programming techniques such as code reviews, unit testing and CI/CD.
* Building and integrating APIs such as SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC or REST.
* SQL databases, preferably MySQL.
* Knowledge of Linux distributions, ideally RedHat based.
* Proficiency in Software Development Processes and tools including git, Jira.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.