At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Senior DevOps to integrate a company in the Cybersecurity sector, located in Porto
- Take ownership of the infrastructure (local, hosted and cloud)
- Design and architect solutions for our new initiatives, taking into account scalability, redundancy and failover
- Guarantee availability and security of the environment
- Improve tools and processes to enable seamless Continuous Integration
- Maintain our internal tools and processes as state-of-the-art
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- +5 years experience in similar functions
- Experience in Linux server administration
- Experience in Network and Firewall Management (e.g. iptables)
- Virtualization software (e.g. VMware, KVM)
- Experience in HTTP Servers/Proxies/Load Balancers (e.g. Nginx, HAProxy)
- Experience in NoSQL and Relational databases, particularly MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Continuous integration services (e.g. GitLab CI)
- Server/service provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
- Linux Containers (e.g. Docker), container clustering (e.g. Kubernetes), and container management platforms (e.g. Rancher)
- Monitoring with Elasticsearch Stack, FluentBit and Graylog
- Metrics with Prometheus ecosystem, CAdvisor and Netdata
- Build/release process tools (e.g. git, npm)
- Scripting (e.g. bash, python, nodejs)
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV. Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.