- Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for collaborating with development, Quality Assurance (QA), and operations teams to define processes and best practices for reliable delivery of high-quality software
- Works closely with development, QA, and operations teams to ensure smooth deployment of production releases
- Work closely with development, QA, and operation teams to continually monitor and benchmark scalability, availability, and reliability
- Design, build, implement and build a continuous integration and continuous delivery frameworks for the entire IoT platform
- Lead the adoption of best-in-class practices, frameworks, and tools
- Participate in software design reviews, conduct peer code reviews, and provide feedback to junior developers
- You should hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent in a related field and candidates should have experience with build automation concepts using tools like maven, GitLab-CI, Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes. You will have expertise in setting up, managing, and monitoring cloud instances using AWS or Azure as well as working in a Linux environment and writing scripts. You should be familiar with the following: Java and PHP development, micro-services architecture and design principles, and with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Crate.io, Cassandra).
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.