Kelly IT is looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer.
As a key enabler for this transformation, our client is building a state-of-the-art cloud platform called "DEEP" which includes a secure cloud landing zone and a set of advanced engineering tools that allows our software developers to quickly build and operate differentiating applications to empower their company transformation. DEEP will be the center of their IT ecosystem in the cloud and is a core component of their IT transformation.
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Network Engineer who will be responsible for the design, availability, reliability and observability of the Landing Zone, with main focus on designing and building a largescale enterprise cloud network environment.
* Apply software engineering practices to design, build and maintain a Cloud hybrid network environment
* Create and maintain the technical strategy and roadmap for Network Automation
* Provide technical leadership, oversight and governance for Network components design, deployment and automation.
The ideal candidate profile:
* 4+ years proficient AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect is essential)
* Strong background as a Software or Infrastructure engineer
* IaC Specialist (Terraform)
* Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js)
* Solid foundation in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting
* Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum
* Fluent English (spoken and written)
If this is you, please submit your English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.