At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Security Researcher (M/F) to integrate a company in the Cybersecurity sector, located in Porto
- You will integrate a team performing research and development in Web application protection
- You'll help drive innovation by researching advances to our Web security products, help secure funding for the company R&D activities, and help protect and grow the company intellectual property and its contribution to the state-of-the-art of Web security solutions
- Applicants should hold an (Integrated) Master degree, or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar areas
- 1 year or more of experience leading a R&D project or engineering team is valued
Skills and attributes:
- Willingness to learn, research, and contribute to the design of complex and secure solutions
- Knowledge in Web-based architectures
- Good communication skills, and strong English proficiency
- Willingness to learn, adapt and work with minimal supervision
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then this is for you!
Send us right now your up to date cv and be part of a new project!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.