Kelly IT is working with Siemens CYS in order to find the best people to integrate the largest cybersecurity center in the country.
As Security Analyst/Expert you will:
- Work in the central Incident and Vulnerability Handling Team (PSIRT) for Siemens products and solutions, mainly in the field of critical infrastructures.
- Design, develop, extend and maintain tools and frameworks for automation in handing of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Assist and support task forces regarding product security incidents.
- Cooperate with architects and developers from Siemens divisions.
- Perform technical analyses and validate remediation measures for security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Attend international IT-security conferences and engage with external partners.
- Through specialized trainings and daily challenges, you continuously update your specialist knowledge.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or similar with a focus on IT-Security.
- Proficiency in terms of software development and network administration.
- Proven experience in the area of IT-Security, ideally in a PSIRT.
- Deep knowledge of information technologies and operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability in hacker techniques, penetration testing, and security tools.
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, communication and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, self-motivated, able to work in an independent manner.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
"Making an impact that matters", that's the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We're looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let's build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow's challenges today!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.