At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Senior DevOps to integrate a company in the Cybersecurity sector, located in Porto
● Analyze data collected by our Webpage Integrity product, identify potential security threats, and deep dive into understanding the latest attack trends.
● Study in detail security reports (both internal and external) to create a pattern on attack vectors, to feed our Webpage Integrity product with automated attack detection.
● Analyze and provide recommendations on complex cybersecurity threats and risks, controls and mitigations.
● Create technical content and documentation on Web Application Security, and Client-side security threats in particular.
● Identify patterns that help pinpoint the potentially affected companies and the impact of the security threats.
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering (similar discipline) or equivalent demonstrable experience.
● 2+ years' experience working with web security solutions Skills and Attributes.
● Knowledge of overall web and mobile application architectures.
● Knowledge of browsers and web page structures.
● Knowledge of reverse engineering.
● Fluency in English is essential, other languages are a plus.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV. Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.